The cost of an education and attending higher school is going up each year and we are seeing increases in tuitions, books, and cost of living while attending these educational institutions. One of the best ways to offset some of these rising costs of your education is by obtaining a scholarship award.
For these reasons, we have created the Guidezilla Scholarship to help undergraduate or postgraduate students passionate about “Online Business” achieve their education goals.
One winner will receive a $1,000 award.
To apply for this scholarship, please read the information below very carefully.
- The number of awards: 1.
- Amount: $1,000 (annual award).
- Renewable? Yes.
- Be an American or Canadian Citizen.
- Students must be over 18+ years old.
- Be a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Passion for online business (not required to be business major).
- Financial need.
- Write a 700-word minimum essay on the subject “Why do you think some online businesses fail?”, and put it in a word .doc file.
- Email us at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and attached Word document.
- Your personal information (Full Name, Phone, Primary Email, and Age).
- School Name.
- Document to prove you’re a student.
- Proof of American or Canadian citizenship.
- Major of Study.
You are only allowed one entry per year, and cheaters will automatically be removed from all current and future scholarships.
- The deadline is October 31st, 2017.
- We will select a winner by November 15th, 2017.
- The $1,000 will be transferred out by November 20th, 2017.
What have you got to lose? We will not sell your information to anyone. We will not spam you. All we want to do is give you a chance to receive free money for school.
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams!